THE NEW YORK TIMES
• A Great Commute
• Angela Chase from My So-Called Life, 39, Announces Bid for Congress
• Words Jay-Z Intersperses in Songs As He Approaches Fifty
• You’re not alone in feeling alone: Why it’s so hard for adults to make friends
• The Consequences of Disposable Fashion: The Year I Quit Shopping
THE BOLD ITALIC
• Script Guidelines for Your Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie
THE HUFFINGTON POST
• Is that a Knife in Your Pocket or Are You Just Wishing Me a Happy Holiday?
• A Shiksa’s Guide to Understanding Passover
• A Shiksa’s Guide to Understanding Hanukkah
• Birthday Wishes From Your Dentist
• Taking a Reservation With a Grain of Salt
• A Shiksa’s Guide to Understanding Yom Kippur
• Zip Code Anxiety
• A Shiksa’s Guide to Understanding Rosh Hashanah
• The Horror of Syntax
• That September Morning: Remembering 9/11 as a college student living under the towers
• The Antique Coffee Pot
DOW JONES' MANSION GLOBAL
• Kalorama: The Charming Elegance and Urban Allure of the Obamas’ New D.C. Neighborhood
• No Running: Physical Education & The Movement documentary. Scripting for narration and web content.
• Huffington Post's Cargo Shorts Awareness Half-Week, an anthology of comedians' feelings on cargo shorts.
• Web content and interview for Tom Murray Music.
• Scripting for Meredith Corporation, MoPo Entertainment, and SmashPoint CreativeWorks.
• Advertising content for Mercedes-Benz, smart car, Maybach, Massage Envy, Nature's Bounty.